Got dreams of winning the blue-and-rainbow-striped jersey at the 2012 Cyclocross Masters World Championships in Louisville? Although we presented much of this criteria earlier in our reports from the USA Cycling Promoter’s Summit, the official criteria is out and it’s time to study up to make sure you qualify and meet the rules. This season, it’ll be interesting to watch the masters-age men and women at UCI races as some will have to keep track of their position to avoid earning points.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
- Martin Turek replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping