Cyclocross Magazine’s First Reader Survey – Win a Santa Cruz Stigmata!
Our first-ever reader survey is here, and for a few precious minutes of your time, you can help us learn more about you, our all-important reader, while helping us improve our products and services for you as well as our advertisers. And you’ll have a chance to win a stellar, ultralight, Santa Cruz Stigmata cyclocross frame, courtesy of the cyclocross-fanatics at Santa Cruz Bicycles.
Take our online survey now! It should take a Survey Cat I about 8 minutes, and a Cat IV about 13 minutes.
Learn more about the Stigmata at the Santa Cruz website.
Read our official rules below.
Cyclocross Magazine Reader Survey Contest Rules and Regulations:
It is the responsibility of the participant to read and follow all Contest rules and instructions to be eligible to receive a prize. Please READ below BEFORE submitting an entry form.
- All entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least 18 years of age as of date of Contest’s winner selection.
- Employees and their families of Santa Cruz Bicycles, Cyclocross Magazine LLC, its affiliates, its advertisers, and previously-compensated contributors are not eligible to participate.
- Entries are automatically submitted by completing our online survey at http://cxmagazine.com/survey and leaving a valid email address. There is no other entry form.
- Contestants may submit only one survey submission and entry. Upon submission, all entries become the property of the Cyclocross Magazine LLC. Cyclocross Magazine LLC is not responsible for any incomplete or undelivered entries.
- By entering a contest, each entrant and/or winner acknowledges that Cyclocross Magazine LLC, and their affiliates shall have the right to use each entrant’s name, signature, likeness and statements in any advertising and/or promotional activities relating to the stated contest without compensation or obligation to the entrant.
- If applicable for the current contest: All winners will be required to verify their mailing address OR sign an affidavit of eligibility/publicity release and indemnification relating to entrant’s participating in the contest and the prize, and any other documents relating to the contest, the entrant’s submission or the prize that is deemed necessary (together; the “Documents”) by contest organizers. Once notified of potential winning status, the entrant must return the duly completed Documents, within the stated amount of days, of their having been sent by Cyclocross Magazine LLC. All decisions are final.
- Taxes, if any, on prize is the sole responsibility of the winner unless stated otherwise. The winner will be notified by EMAIL; the names of the prize winner(s) will appear in an upcoming issue of Cyclocross Magazine and/or on their website at http://cxmagazine.com.
- Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws apply.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Grand prize is one (1) Santa Cruz Stigmata cyclocross frame only. Availability of preferred frame size and color is not guaranteed. If the frame size is out of stock, the winner may choose another size or wait until the preferred size is available. Other prizes may be given out.
- Any questions, please email [email protected]