Subscribe to Cyclocross Magazine Now: Issue 19 is on the Way!
Issue 19 is done and it’s another good one, packed with exclusive in-depth stories and full color photos. So if you haven’t yet subscribed, or if your subscription expired with Issue 18, hurry to renew because we don’t want you to miss it! If you take a few seconds to renew by Friday, December 7th you won’t miss Issue 19. Renewals and subscriptions that come in after Friday will go towards Issue 20, so don’t miss this chance to take in all the glory that is Issue 19.
And we have more good news – you have more options than ever to receive our magazine. In addition to our print magazine subscription and our “All Access” digital subscription (which includes back copies all the way back to Issue 5), we’re now on your iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch via the Apple’s Newsstand. Subscribe to our magazine via Apple’s Newsstand and you get Issue 18 instantly and a greatly enhanced and expanded Issue 19 in about 10 days, while saving money over single issue purchases.
You don’t want to miss these great stories, and so much more!
- Get to know the enigma behind the tattoos, Belgian Ben Berden
- Check out some amazing coast-to-coast photo essays of New England’s Holy Week of Cyclocross and Oregon’s Halloween Cross Crusade races
- Canadian Geoff Kabush talks Olympics, muttonchops and the fun of cyclocross
- Learn about the evolution of cyclocross courses in the past 40 years
- Meet up and coming junior Lance Haidet
- Find out a bit more about Philadelphia’s Nikki Thiemann
- Want to recover faster? We share some secrets.
- Enjoy our new noob nook
- Reviews of a huge quiver of new 2013 bikes
- …along with many other product reviews
So hurry up and get your subscription!
Have you subscribed yet? You're missing out if not. Get all-original content and your cyclocross fix throughout the year with our killer print and digital magazine for less than 8 cents a day!
@mollyjhurford @cyclocross yeah, some magazines do that. I don't know if there are contractual reasons more mags don't do it.
@LeeToma @mollyjhurford @cyclocross Check out about half way down the page. Print/digital combo at a discount! http://t.co/kn0Uf3ul