MABRA Announces Super 8 Cyclocross Series Dates for 2013
BikeReg.com Super 8 Cyclocross Series sponsors, race promoters, and staff are pleased to announce the 2013 race series schedule. New for this year is a revised schedule including a race for masters women (45+), and options for the new men’s Category 5. We welcome the return of series sponsor VergeSport who will be providing the series leader’s jerseys for the U19 Boys, Singlespeed, Cat 3/4 Women and Men, Cat 1/2/3 Women and Men, and Masters fields. In addition to the leader’s jersey competition and the weekly race prize lists, many of these fields will also be battling for overall series prizes that will ultimately be decided at the series finale in Reston on December 8th at the Capital Cross Classic. Last but certainly not least, we also welcome the return of scoring partner Crossresults.com, and race-day results partner Big Guy Group for the 2013 season.
Race number one in the series is AppleCross on September 29th in Winchester, Virginia, with registration open now on BikeReg.com. Will the promoters force a run on “The Wall,” or will it be ride-able? Register for your race and come check out one of the most fun and challenging courses around on September 29th!
Stay tuned for Cyclocross Magazine’s full 2013 race calendar.
- September 29: AppleCross Winchester, Va.
- October 6: Hyattsville CX Hyattsville, Md.
- October 13: Tacchino Cyclocross Rosaryville, Md.
- October 20: DCCX Washington D.C.
- November 3: Ed Sander Memorial CX Adamstown, Md.
- November 10: Schooley Mill Cross Highland, Md.
- November 17: Rockburn CX Elkridge, Md.
- December 8: Capital Cross Classic Reston, Va
- 8:15am Masters Men 55+ Cat 1/2/3/4/5
- 8:16am Men Cat4/5 (Beginner)
- 9:00am Masters Men 35+/45+ Cat 3/4/5
- 10:00am Masters Women 45+ Cat 1/2/3/4
- 10:00am Women Cat 4 (Beginner)
- 10:01am U19 Girls, U15 Boys
- 11:00am Masters Men 45+ 1/2/3
- 11:01am U19 Boys
- 12:00pm Women Cat 1/2/3
- 12:01pm Women Cat 3/4
- 1:00pm Masters Men 35+ Cat 1/2/3
- 1:01pm Singlespeed Cat 1/2/3/4/5
- 2:00pm Men Cat 3/4
- 3:00pm Men Cat 1/2/3
Have you subscribed yet? You're missing out if not. Get all-original content and your cyclocross fix throughout the year with our killer print and digital magazine for less than 8 cents a day!