Cyclocross Magazine Seeks Interns
Cyclocross Magazine needs you!
The cowbell clang is rapidly approaching, and we’re growing our pit crew to continue to offer the very best in cyclocross coverage. The sport is growing by leaps, bounds and hurdles, and Cyclocross Magazine is the only publication completely dedicated to the sport. Cyclocross Worlds come to the US in 2012 and 2013, and our print and digital magazine, website and forums are helping to fuel the sport’s growth as we prepare for these historic events. We’re looking for internship candidates who are excited to be a part of that ride, and who combine some of the following elements:
- Passionate about cyclocross
- Writing and/or editing abilities
- Familiarity with HTML or Content Management Systems
- Enthusiastic, conscientious and detail-oriented
- Have a passion for independent media
- Well-versed in Twitter / social networking
We’re willing to train the right people and help you develop valuable, marketable skills.
What we offer:
- Your finger on the pulse of the North American and European cyclocross scene
- Press access to events, riders and the industry
- Learn the cycling and publishing business from the inside
- Potential equipment discounts and industry perks
- Students: we’ll work with you to fulfill internship arrangements for course credit
- Writers: build your portfolio of clips
Although this is an unpaid position, our interns have gone on to paid gigs with us as well as with VeloNews, Cyclingnews, the Cannondale-CyclocrossWorld.com team and the NACT cyclocross series.
Location is flexible – position may be performed remotely. Some travel to races likely. Send a resume and any appropriate supporting materials to: [email protected]