The Brakes & Groups
BEST DISC BRAKE
TRP HY/RD: Add hydraulic braking power without needing new levers. It’ll give you most of the benefits of a pure hydraulic brake with less setup hassle, no hose to cut, and nothing to bleed. That said, you have to be careful setting it up, and don’t make the mistake of using that barrel adjuster to adjust for worn pads. $149.99 per wheel.
SRAM Force 22: YAW and 11-speeds, light weight and it doesn’t break the bank (see our review on page 92 of Issue 24).
2013/2014 Cyclocross Magazine Editors’ Awards
- Brakes and Components Editors’ Awards
- Cyclocross Tires Editors’ Awards
- Cyclocross Wheels – Editors’ Awards
- Cyclocross Bikes – Editors’ Awards
- Cyclocross Racers & Races – Editors’ Awards
- Cyclocross Swag – Editors’ Awards