Challenge Tires Grassroots Cyclocross Sponsorship Program 2010
Challenge Tires is looking for riders and teams to sponsor through their grassroots program. Think that might be you? See Press Release Below.
Cyclocross Grassroots Sponsorship Program
Are you a U.S.-based Team or Athlete interested in joining Challenge Tires as a part of our Grassroots Sponsorship program? We are currently accepting applications for the program through June 15th, 2010. The Challenge Tires Grassroots Sponsorship Program will allow teams and athletes access to preferred pricing on all Cyclocross Products. Please prepare your one- to two-page proposal based on the requirements listed below and submit them by date provided. If you feel you have what it takes, we’re excited to hear your story!
- Team Name, Team Contact, Address, City, State, Zip, phone & E-mail
- Dealer Affiliations, shop contact, phone and E-mail
- Details of your Local, Regional or National Advocacy Involvement.
- Team Bio, Region and tentative race schedule.
- How can you or your team help Challenge Tires develop our products and gain exposure?
- A complete team roster including each rider’s name, race category, E-mail, Social Media contacts such as rider blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and team website. This must be in the following Excel Format/Headers: Name, Race Category, E-mail and Social Medias/team website.
- All proposals must be e-mailed by the proposed deadline to [email protected] Hard copies will not be accepted.
- All proposals must be submitted by June 1st, 2010 by Midnight CST.
- All orders must be submitted by June 30th, 2010 CST.
For more information about Challenge Tires, visit their website at www.challengetech.it
Have you subscribed yet? You're missing out if not. Get all-original content and your cyclocross fix throughout the year with a subscription and Issue 23 back copy, with features on Lars van der Haar, Jonathan Page, Elle Anderson and more!