On February 2nd and 3rd, 2013, the world’s best cyclocross racers will descend on Louisville, Kentucky to fight for the honor of wearing the rainbow jersey as the 2013 World Cyclocross Champion. They come from the birthplaces of ‘cross: Belgium, the Netherlands, and Switzerland. They come from France, England, Japan and the United States. They come to compete on the first course ever to host a World Championships outside of Europe.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- brianhancock commented on Gary Olson's group Michigander Cross
- Autumn Ahlers posted a photo
- Autumn Ahlers updated their profile
- Frederick Hartray and Autumn Ahlers joined Cyclocross Magazine
- Stefano Tomasello posted a discussion
- Aaron replied to Aaron's discussion FS: Clement PDX tubular, new
- Justin Sorber replied to Nick Leggett's discussion Pair of Dugast Typhoon Tubular Tires 700c 30mm
- Scott Bosman, Justin Sorber and Viktor Vaughn joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan posted a discussion
- richard radford replied to richard radford's discussion FELT F4X Frameset, SRM, parts, parts, parts...
Support CXM during your normal shopping