We’ve heard a lot about the Eastern Collegiate Cycling Conference in the past few weeks from coordinators Joe Kopena, Tim Manzella and Steven Hopengarten, but what about the other conferences out there? We’ve been reaching out all around the country to find out how collegiate teams are making cyclocross season count. Wilson Hale, cyclocross coordinator for the Atlantic Collegiate Cycling Conference, was kind enough to give us a sneak peek into the makings of a stellar season when schools are situated south of the ECCC. Unlike the ECCC, the ACCC has a shorter season and chooses to host their own races, rather than racing collegiate within standard cyclocross races.
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Drew Hager joined Jeff Haase's group
- Drew Hager posted a discussion
- Drew Hager updated their profile
- Patrick Ferringer posted a discussion
- scott tuers replied to Moto's discussion Reynolds 46 + DT Swiss 240 + TUFO Cubus 34
- Geoffrey Grosenbach replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Building up for Cross season
- Chris Housley replied to Andrew's discussion WTB: A BIKE!
- Tony Cambio replied to Nick DiGangi's discussion Using a Cross bike as your Do-It-All bike
- Andrew Esherick replied to Andrew Esherick's discussion FS Quarq, frame, brakes, rotor crank, other goodies
- Chris James is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine