DIEGEM, BELGIUM – In the early morning women’s race, Marianne Vos (Nederland Bloeit) took the win at SuperPrestige Diegem today with a gap of over two minutes, followed by Lucie Chanel-Lefevre (Boxx-Veldritacademie), Sanne Cant (Boxx-Veldritacademie) and Gabby Day (Renner Custom-Raleigh). Vos’ technical skills and ability to ride where no other racer was capable of staying [...]
Search the Cyclocross Magazine Archives
Support these CX-loving companies:
- Brokenman posted a discussion
- Milin Balsara is now a member of Cyclocross Magazine
- John Mansell replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Brad Scharmann, mobygrape and Jonsey joined Cyclocross Magazine
- justin chan replied to justin chan's discussion FS: Salsa Chili Con Crosso Team Clif - 55CM
- Mathew Shimoko posted a discussion
- Mathew Shimoko updated their profile
- Kris Fleming replied to Rob Jones's discussion Safer power meter option for cx?
- Rob Jones posted a discussion
- Rob Jones replied to Martin Turek's discussion are people still using clincher CX tires
Support CXM during your normal shopping